Thursday 24 May 2012

Promotional Postcards




Promtional Postcards for Lost by Thomas Taylor.


With the fast approaching release date of "Lost" showing on the horizon, I have started to think about promotion. The book is basically finished. There are still a few things I have to iron out.
The planned release date will be Friday 13th July 2012. The eBook will be available immediately from amazon.com although the paperback may have a slight delay (nothing unusual there).

I have designed the postcards to hand out to people and bring awareness to the book/my name as an author. I always carry a few with me, so when I am asked about my book, I now have something that people can take away with them. Most people usually throw things like this in the bin, but the few that are actually interested in the book have all the details and the front cover all on one piece of card to hand. Hopefully resulting in sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment