Wednesday 9 May 2012

"Lost" update.

So, it looks like the title "Lost" has stuck for the time being.

I hope you all enjoyed the first two chapters from the book. I have passed a few copies to family and friends and they thoroughly enjoyed reading it. My sister-in-law is forcing me to write everyday and e-mail it to her, she likes it that much! I would say that's a compliment?!

The thing I have found enjoyable about writing this book, is the way my ideas have easily flowed from my head to paper. It is a story I have been juggling around my creative mind for a while and to see it start coming to life is humbling.

My planned release date for the eBook version is July 2012. However, the rate at which I am writing, may mean it is released earlier. Although, I am not going to rush things.

Before I publish, I will post another chapter to my blog. I am also planning to add a character bio page for my main character, John Wickers. I am asking that all my blog readers who like the book, can give me some feedback. Honest critisism please folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment